September 2, 2009

-edited-
Hello SUNFLOWERS!
I know I am random and I am going to crap here.
Its Wednesday and its 2 days till TERM 3, the term that cheated my feelings, is going to be over.
Its a good thing that September holidays are COMING. Which that is good. 1 step for me to get older.

And EOYS and review test are zooming in at us like rockets but of course rockets don't zoom at people luh. Study hard. Burn the books, and drink it up or anything you want to do as long as you do well for your tests! Jiayous x10000000000000000000000000000000000

Same as Jillian a.k.a COW, I love patrol meetings, footdrill, guides and sunflower!
Whee~ Whee~.

I feel like changing the blogskin. I really want to. I have ITCHY fingers to type in all the funneh codes. E.g '
' I love it so much. I know its random. LOL.

---edited---
And these are the blogskins.

Blogskin 1: http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=3535&action=Preview
Blogskin 2: http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=3002&action=Preview
They are all Very PRETTY. (: You can choose. (: Whee~!


This is very random and there is a lot of crap. I need to go.

Bonbon!
Love
NICOLEang.

No comments: